These Wild Humans Launches “Becoming a Wild Human” for Transformative Self-Healing and Empowerment
[Pacific Northwest, USA + Global] — These Wild Humans is excited to announce the launch of “Becoming a Wild Human: A Sacred Portal for Like-Souled Women.” This transformative journey offers women the opportunity to reconnect with their authentic selves, nurture meaningful relationships, and create harmonious and empowered homes.
The road to self-discovery and inner wisdom is often long and challenging. the “Becoming a Wild Human” sacred portal is designed as a safe, personal and inclusive space created to make this journey both accessible and profound, allowing women to unlock their deepest potential for a more authentic and fulfilling life.
What Sets “Becoming a Wild Human” Apart:
- A nurturing community of practice, offering lost sacred skills, communication, and rituals.
- Personalized 1-1 coaching with experienced practitioners in a 90-day program tailored to individual needs.
- Annual immersive, sacred, embodied learning experiences for small groups of women.
- An affiliate program for those who want to share this transformative work in their communities.
The heart of “Becoming a Wild Human” lies in its three pillars: Wild Self, Wild Relationship, and Wild Home. Built upon the ancient wisdom of the 2,800-year-old enneagram, this transformative journey includes listening, connecting, discovering, embodiment, reclamation, and somatic experiencing.
What Participants Can Expect:
- Prioritizing self-care and self-love.
- Establishing clear and sustainable boundaries in relationships.
- Healing the nervous system through ancient practices.
- Creating a safe and nurturing home environment for profound rest and reconnection.
- Defining life’s purpose and crafting a vision that guides daily actions.
Included in the “Becoming a Wild Human” Sacred Portal:
- Welcome + The Call to Become a Wild Human with introduction to the Enneagram.
- Pillar-focused audios for Wild Self, Wild Relationship, and Wild Home.
- Reclamation and embodiment practices.
- Deepening Practices Library with e-books, playlists, recipes, and more.
- Monthly Energy Restoration Zoom Calls for community connection.
The Becoming a Wild Human Self-Guided Portal is open NOW and it is your personal invitation to a sacred space where ancient wisdom meets modern empowerment, all within a supportive community of like-souls. It’s time to reclaim your sacred energy and rediscover your authentic self.
Be the First to Know.
If you want to follow our journey for awhile, download a FREE 9 Day Guide to Unlocking Your Wild Potential, and stay tuned with these newsletters, as this will be the first point of access for new information, additional offerings, and shared energy restoration, burnout recovery and guided self-healing.
About the Founder:
Courtney Feider, BS CMT PCC, is a Certified Professional Coach with over two decades of experience, and is the Founder + Creator of These Wild Humans. She brings expertise in neuroscience, somatic experiencing, emotional intelligence, trauma, and grief. Her unique background as an herbalist, aromatherapist, and certified massage therapist enriches her coaching approach. She has contributed to publications like Forbes, Fast Company, Thrive Global, Entrepreneur, and Huffington Post.
Join the journey to self-healing, personal development, and spiritual growth with “Becoming a Wild Human.” Reclaim your sacred energy and rediscover your true self.
For more information, please visit our site (thesewildhumans.com)