WELCOME TO THE ENERGY RESTORATION SERIES: PART 1
This guided practice supports the first email you received as part of your subscription to the FREE 9 Part Wild Humans Energy Restoration Series.
Listen to the guided audio here.
Transcript of audio:
Roots of Connection
As the sun dips beneath the horizon, casting a warm, amber glow across the land, we find ourselves standing at the edge of a dense, ancient forest. Each tree in this woodland represents a unique soul, rooted in the Earth’s wisdom.
In the heart of the forest, there is a colossal mother tree, her branches reaching out to the heavens like a cathedral of nature. Her roots, as intricate as the patterns of the Enneagram, spread far and wide, intertwining with other trees to form a vast, underground network.
This mycelium of connections, like kindred spirits drawn together, mirrors the bonds of Wild Humans, nurturing and supporting one another on their journeys of self-discovery.
Guided Somatic Practice – Grounding and Centering
Begin the practice by finding a quiet and comfortable space to sit or lie down. Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths to center yourself.
- Start by focusing your attention on your heartbeat. Feel the natural rhythm of your heart with your breath, the rise, and fall of your chest or abdomen. Let this rhythm anchor you in the present moment.
- Visualize roots extending from your body into the Earth, grounding you. Imagine these roots reaching deep into the Earth, connecting you with its stability and energy.
- Slowly bring your awareness to each part of your body, from your toes to your head. Feel any tension or discomfort and gently release it with each exhale.
- As you continue to breathe deeply and sit vigil with your heartbeat, allow your mind to become still. Imagine a space in your heart, a place of quiet, where you can listen to your inner wisdom.
- Conclude the practice by slowly bringing your awareness back to the room. When you’re ready, open your eyes and carry this grounded, centered feeling with you throughout the day.
- Remember you are anchored and you are part of something bigger than you – something whole.